An inexpensive, good quality, brand-new classic omafiets bicycle, this bike features a solid steel frame intended to be ridden hard and left outside in the elements. Like all omafiets, this classic Dutch bike is the go-to choice for an entire country and is design to provide the most comfortable bike ride of your life. Fenders are not an accessory, they are a necessity, so they come with them. The easy-to-straddle step-through frame is non-gendered, and meant for anyone who wants a bicycle that's easy to hop on and off.
It comes in two sizes. Choose the smaller 50cm version if you are 5'2"-5'10" (or if have an inseam between 27" and 30"). Choose the larger 56cm version if you are about 5'10"-6'2" tall - or if have an inseam 30" to 33". If you are of the shorter persuasion and your inseam is 29" or shorter, your best new bike option might be the Wheelerz 26” Dutch bicycle.
- Powder-coated black steel frame - built to endure.
- Fenders and a Hesling fully-enclosed chain guard keeps your drivetrain and clothing clean.
- Rear wheel frame lock to deter theft. If you are especially concerned about theft, our team highly recommends adding an Axa Defender frame lock and an Axa Defender Plug in Chain RLC Plus to your order, which we will install at no charge.
- A strong and reliable Ursus kickstand lets your bike stand on its own.
- The simple but effective Joytech coaster brake rear hub braking system keeps your hands free while cruining around town.
- CST brand reflective tires put decent flat protection between you and pesky pieces of glass. If you are looking for superior puncture protection, we recommend adding a pair of Marathon or Marathon Plus tires to your order, which we will install at no charge.
- A large black Dutch bell gives clear advance notice of your presence!
- A black San Remo saddle gIves you a comfortable ride with classic style.